3/01/2557

ข้อสอบเรื่อง Past perfect tense


Choose the right answer...
1. I was sure that I ___________ him before.
    a. had saw
    b. seen
    c. had seen  
2. I needed to know what ______________ to my car.
    a. has happened
    b. had happened  
    c. happened
3. The show ________________ by the time we got to the cinema.
    a. had start
    b. had started  
    c.  has started
4. Mark left the restaurant after he _________ eating.
    a. had finished     
    b. has finished 
    c. finished
5. I went to bed after I ___________ off the television.
    a. switched
    b. has switched
    c. had switched 
6. They had already gone ,when we _____ at noon. 
    a .arrived   
    b. has arrived 
    c. had arrived
7 My son ________ his homework ,when his friend came.
    a. has finished
    b. had finished 
    c. finish


Answer
1. c. had seen        had seen ใช้ Past Perfect 
2. b. had happened    had happened ใช้ Past Perfect
3. b. had started      had started ใช้ Past Perfect
4. a. had finished       had finished ใช้ Past Perfect
5. c. had switched  had switched  ใช้ Past Perfect 
6.  a.arrived    arrived ใช้ Past tense ธรรมดา
7.  b. had finished     had finished ใช้ Past Perfect 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น